| ||Mercure Sydney |
Book our 'MEET & SLEEP' package including:
- Overnight accommodation
- Wireless internet
- Full day conference package
• Arrival tea & coffee – freshly brewed coffee with selection of teas
• Morning break - selection of teas and coffee served with daily bakery item
• Lunch - buffet lunch
• Afternoon break - selection of teas and coffee with daily bakery item
• Iced water and Sweet, Savoury & Healthy Bits ‘n’ bobs
• Mints and lollies replenished during the break
• Mercure Meetings note pads and pens
• Audio visual - screen, whiteboard & flipchart
STARTING FROM $239 PER PERSON PER DAY
To receive this deal, contact an Account Manager on 1300 79 20 30 or submit an enquiry below.
Bookings must be made and secured before 31st August 2014, this offer is valid for all new events held from now until January 2015.
*Minimum 15 guests
DescriptionMercure Sydney Hotel is located right in the heart of the city where a warm and friendly welcome awaits you. Mercure Sydney is your ideal Sydney hotel accommodation choice, located right in the heart of Sydney's entertainment district and next to Sydney Central Station, the city's major transport hub.
Conveniently located close to the city centre, Mercure Sydney hotel is situated in the heart of Sydney's entertainment district with the Capitol Theatre nearby.
Walking distance to the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour, Chinatown & The Sydney Entertainment Centre.
Your Sydney accommodation needs will be completely fulfilled by our 517 well-appointed rooms and suites, complemented by our great Sydney city location. Accommodation rroms are furnished in a modern and contemporary style featuring light wood grain finishes and contemporary splashes of colour.
Facilities for disabled persons are available.
Meeting & Event Facilities
Our superb Sydney meeting rooms and conference facilities at Mercure Sydney Hotel are ideal for your next training seminar, strategy session, business meeting or social event.
Mercure Sydney Hotel conference include 8 flexible meeting rooms and extensive pre-function areas.
Mercure Sydney Hotel offers your event the best and most advanced audio-visual and presentation technology, and the specialist management necessary to ensure that your event runs smoothly.
* Four Elements Restaurant & Bar, Level One
* 24 hour reception and room service
* Tour desk
* Indoor swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium
* 8 function rooms
* Broadband internet access
* Facilities for disabled guests
* Under ground parking
Mercure Meetings will calculate the carbon offsets for each hotel by the use of a carbon calculator developed specifically for the Mercure Brand by the Carbon Reduction Institute.
Leisure Facilities/Nearby Attractions
Spend the day and explore the Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife World, Powerhouse & Maritime Museums, IMAX theatre, Chinatown.
Take a nice leisurely walk along Cockle Bay and King Street Wharf and enjoy all the great restaurants, bars and night life.