| ||Mantra on Salt Beach |
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Secure and hold your conference before 19 December 2014 and save a bundle:
- Full Day Delegates package from $65* per delegate - Normally $70, this is a saving of $5pp
- Single share accommodation in a hotel room including breakfast from $125* per night
- One complimentary room for every 15 rooms booked (to a maximum of 6)
- One complimentary upgrade for every 15 rooms booked (to a maximum of 6)
- Complimentary arrival tea & coffee on day one of your conference
To receive this deal, contact an Account Manager on 1300 79 20 30 or submit an enquiry below.
*Valid for conferences booked and held by 19 December 2014. Min 30 delegates. Subject to availability and valid for new bookings only.
DescriptionFeaturing a large heated lagoon style pool with views of the stunning coastline, Mantra on Salt Beach, Kingscliff is centrally located within Salt Village providing guests with access to the Golden Door Spa and a number of retail stores and restaurants.
Offering a range of hotel rooms and self contained one and two bedroom suites specially designed to enhance the natural beach surroundings, all rooms at Mantra on Salt Beach feature spacious balconies which take advantage of the coastal views.
Mantra on Salt Beach, Kingscliff offers the perfect beachfront venue at Kingscliff in northern New South Wales, just over the Queensland border. This spectacular development is just a 90-minute drive from Brisbane, 30 minutes from Byron Bay, and only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport.
Offering 290 fully furnished deluxe hotel rooms and suites, all apartments at Mantra on Salt Beach are air conditioned and offer high speed and wireless internet access [fees apply]. Connecting rooms are available as are rooms for the physically challenged.
Meeting & Event Facilities
Excellent facilities and professional catering services are well suited to accommodate business meetings, banquets, or receptions. The expansive, well tended resort grounds also provide a number of beautiful outdoor settings for group activities.
The 300 square metre conference room seats 240.
• State of the art video and computer data projection equipment
• Rigging points and lighting patch points in the ceiling
• High Speed Internet Access and Wireless capabilities
Surge Restaurant & Bar
Children’s wading pool (lifeguard on duty during holiday periods)
Outdoor heated lagoon pool
Outdoor heated rock pool and spa
Retail outlets and restaurants within Salt Village
Leisure Facilities/Nearby Attractions
Mantra on Salt Beach is perfectly located on Kingscliff Beach in the heart of the new Salt Village in Kingscliff. Offering easy access to the Village's restaurants and recreational facilities, the new resort offers sophisticated elegance in a beachside setting.