| ||Mantra Chatswood |
For a limited time only, we are offering day conference attendees with complimentary car parking for day conferences held between April 2013 to September 2013. That’s a saving of $15 per person.
Terms and conditions apply. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Subject to availability. Car spots cannot be guaranteed.
BONUS $1 CONFERENCE DEAL
For an extra $1.00 per person, you will receive a mini kit kat instead of mints per per person when a day package is consumed. (For all new conferences booked before 30.09.13)
DescriptionLocated in the heart of Chatswood, Mantra Chatswood is a contemporary apartment style hotel. The hotel is ideal for overnight stays or for that extended visit, with all of our spacious one and two bedroom apartments offering a full kitchen and laundry. The hotel is close by to the major corporations of the North Shore and within a few minutes walk to the famous shopping centres of Chatswood, including Westfield and Chatswood Chase.
Close to everything, Mantra Chatswood is ideally located in the heart of Sydney's upper North Shore, opposite Chatswood train station and bus interchange.
* City Rail System - 1min
* Homebush/ Olympic Park - 20mins
* Airport - 35min drive(approx. $A60)
* 165 studio, one and two bedroom apartments
* Lounge and dining area (one and two bedroom apartments only)
* Large private balcony (most apartments)
* Fully equipped kitchen with cooktop, oven and full size refrigerator and dishwasher (in one bedroom apartments only)
Meeting & Event Facilities
Our hotel is ideal for residential conferences offering a fully equipped business centre and extensive conference facilities with wireless broadband facilities at your fingertips. The North Shore room comfortably seats up to 110 delegates and the room can divide into two smaller meeting rooms.
* 24-hour reception
* Foreign exchange desk
* Express check-out
* Undercover carpark
* 17m heated indoor lap pool
* gymnasium, sauna and spa
Leisure Facilities/Nearby Attractions
• Chatswood’s famous shopping precinct
• Taronga Zoo
•Sydney’s Norhtern Beaches
• 20 minutes by train to Sydney CBD
• 25 minutes by train to Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush Bay